scroll

A SHIB

Get ASHIB

23,658+ holders

THE STORY

The Cardano Sister to Ethereum’s Shiba Inu

Shiba Inu is the flagship meme token on Ethereum. ADA Shiba Inu, or A SHIB for short, is the 2.0 version of Shiba Inu built on Cardano, utilizing low gas fees and Cardano’s Extended UTXO model.

Roadmap

1

Done: Initial Token Sale

Following our tokenomics, 20% of our token is currently available for swapping as part of our public sale. Without dexs, the only way to get ASHIB is through our site or through p2pb2b.io's launchpad.
2

Done: Closing Burn

After closing our public sale we will burn a massive amount of our tokens dependent on the amount sold during the public sale. An example: if only 20% of the tokens allocated for the public sale are sold, the remaining 80% of the public sale tokens are burned, and of the 800 billion tokens not allocated for the public sale, 80% of those will be burned as well. This is done to increase the value of tokens bought during our public sale.
3

Current: DEX & CEX Listing

ASHIB is currently listed on SundaeSwap and P2P! We are looking at other upcoming DEXs on Cardano such as MinSwap, and will list on them when they are live. We will list on other CEXs as we and Cardano grow.
4

DAO Formation

We want to form a Decentralized Autonomous Organization where community members can make proposals and platform changes that are funded from our DAO Treasury or Community Ideas token reserves
5

CNFT Integrations

We want to give ASHIB utility with CNFTs. We will partner with other CNFT drops and allow use of ASHIB as payment.

Tokenomics

109
109

The total supply of A SHIB is 109 Billion tokens. This is massively less than Ethereum’s Shiba Inu which has 589 trillion tokens.

We have allocated a significant portion of our tokens to Community Ideas and our DAO Treasury. The idea is we can equip those both within our DAO and those in the community with the resources they need to accomplish community led ideas and initiatives. We are looking to you for your ideas and voice in how these reserves should best be utilized.

Public Sale20%
DAO Treasury15%
Liquidity15%
Community Ideas25%
Marketing5%
CEX Listings10%
Team10%

Recent News Articles

LA Wire

 

A SHIB will be officially the first shib token on the ADA network, and it is planning to hit the market in the coming months. A SHIB aims to be as successful, if not even more, as the flagship meme token on the Ethereum network.

Market Daily

 

It wasn’t too long ago that the Shiba Inu meme coin took over the Ethereum network and blew up in valuation. Many have tried to emulate the token’s success, but only some have thrived. Accordingly, one new token has been growing in momentum. It’s called A SHIB, and it has been branded as Shiba Inu’s sister.

US Reporter

 

For its initial token sale, A SHIB has made itself available for swapping. However, the token is yet to be included on Dex listings, which makes the presale only available through its website. Furthermore, the limited-time presale will provide early investors leverage as the token will be launching multiple NFT projects in the coming weeks.

Common FAQs

Who is the team behind ASHIB?

The team behind ASHIB has currently decided to remain anonymous. This has nothing to do with the legitimacy of the project, only our desire to let the project grow organically uninfluenced by the supporting team. We will say there are over 5 of us working hard to create a platform worth vouching for.

Should I buy ASHIB?

Probably not. We are a meme token on Cardano that aims to create a DAO and a fun community. For most people, this means nothing. If this is an idea you like, by all means, exchange ADA for ASHIB and join the community! We look forward to hearing your ideas!

How can I get ASHIB?

ASHIB is currently available on SundaeSwap: get here and on P2P:  p2p.

Will you list ASHIB on a DEX?

Yes! We are live on SundaeSwap: trade here. We will also list on MinSwap and Maladex when they are live. There are other DEXs we may list on, but currently those are the three we are targeting.

Do you have a Whitepaper?

We do not currently have a Whitepaper, but stay tuned as we plan on creating one soon!

    we want to hear from you, the community we are formed from

    Tell Us Everything

    ASHIB is a project by Cardano enthusiasts for Cardano enthusiasts. Join our community and help shape our platform

    We Are Hiring

    We are looking for Plutus devs who have vision and get excited by the idea of creating new platforms. If this is you, email us: join@ashib.io